Q: Is there a good way to download a large amount of structured medications at once?
A: The user would search in the SMARText Items Manager by type and bulk-download the commonly used medications.
Access the SMARText Items Manager
- Click on Docutainers in the menu bar.
- Click on SMARText Items or press F10 on the keyboard.
List by Type
Within the SMARText Items Manager, Click on the List by Type tab.
- Make sure there is a check mark in the box next to Include Cloud Library Items.
- Click on the drop down arrow.
- Click on the + (expander node) next to Generic.
- Click on the expander node next to Structured Items.
- Click on Medication Item.
A dialog will display indicating this action will take "many minutes" (typically 10-15 minutes) to complete.
Click Yes if ready to continue.
Download the Medication Items
- Holding down the Control key on the the keyboard, click to highlight the medication items to be downloaded.
- Click on the download arrow to download these medications into the local database.