All Pending Orders Report
SOAPware generates a list of all orders in the Results Pending section for all patients. This is called the All Pending Orders Report.
Access All Pending Orders
Click Documents > Order Entry > All Pending Orders.
Open a Pending Order
To access an order from within the All Pending Orders Report, simply double click the order you wish to view. This will open the patients chart and Order Manager so that the order may be reconciled, transferred to history, printed, faxed, or removed as needed.
Sort All Pending Orders
Pending orders may be sorted by clicking the headers at the top of each column. Orders can be sorted according to:
- Order Date
- Ordering Provider
- Order/CPT Code
- Related Dx
- Patient Name
- Patient DOB
- Due Date
- Over Due Date
Filter All Pending Orders
This list may also be filtered according to specific items within the criteria listed above. Hover your mouse in the top right corner of each column, and you will see a funnel icon. Click on the Funnel icon to select the appropriate filter.
Print All Pending Orders
- Click on the Print List button in the bottom right corner of the All Pending Orders window, and a Print Preview box will be displayed.
- Click one of the printing options in the top left corner of the Print Preview screen.
*Note: No matter how the list is sorted and filtered, all orders will be printed alphabetically according to Ordering Provider.
Export All Pending Orders
There are many options within the Print Preview window including a choice to transfer this list to many different file types.
- Click Export To.
- Select the file type to be created for the list of pending orders.
Save All Pending Orders
- Different export options will be displayed based on the file type you choose in the step prior. The screenshot above is based on an Excel export. Click OK.
- Select a location for saving the exported list.
- Name the file.
- Click Save.