SOAPware 2011 Release Notes
Patch Release Notes listed at the bottom
- Speed improvements when opening charts.
- Speed improvements when pressing F4 after inserting an order in Order Entry.
- Speed improvements when inserting a SMARText item in fields containing large amounts of structured text.
- Medication Check box is now automatically checked when inserting medications from multiple sections of the Rx Manager before submission.
- Resolved issue with Rx Manager warning when making changes in Demographics.
- Rx transmissions in Rx Manager History tab displays the date and time of submission.
- Rx transmissions in Rx Manager History tab now display the provider name.
- Improved network connection handling with Scheduler.
- Resolved error when inserting conflicting Scheduplates.
- Resolved issue with displaying document owners/inactive owners created prior to SOAPware 2010 in charts.
- Resolved issue with launching SOAPware after completing installation.
- Implemented SOAPware Screensteps Documentation links in Help Menu.
- Implemented PDF and image printing for customized handouts. (Print Handouts shortcut code is in Document Designer).
- SOAPwareXchange - Improved data field exporting on empty fields.
- Resolved “jumping cursor” issue when deleting text and pressing enter inside brackets of SOAPnote fields.
- Resolved intermittent errors during SOAPware 4.x data conversions.
- Implemented tool tips in Data Converter on check box options and writes a log file of any errors out to SOAPware directory to a file called Converter_Errors.txt where it will have a log of the last conversion ran.
- Resolved issue with printing the security log.
- Improved PDF export in Chart Share; now lists patient name and document info.
- “Remove Unused Items” no longer removes the Modifier and Related DX sub items of ST Plan Items when they are filled in. (This prevented superbills from posting correctly.)
- Improved GIF file import and display.
- Resolved issue with removing signature image for providers when Clicking “Update” in Provider Manager.
- Improved Database reporting performance.
- Added the distinction for billing providers of Person (1) and Non-Person (2)
- Added Note Action for adding note to claims.
- Made CurrentIIP in Encounters read only because it's now calculated in Billing.
- Current Illness Injury Pregnancy SMARText item changed to be handled on the billing side
- Added Special Program Codes (837p LOOP 2300 CLM12)
- Added EPSDT Referral (837p LOOP 2300 CRC*ZZ)
- Added LOOP 2400 NTE support.
- Fixed a licensing issue with printing paper claims
- Disabled Patient Demographics Area Code and Telephone check from scrubber
- Fixed for totaling line item total amounts on claims.
- Added CLIA number entry by facility.
- Added distinction for Entity Type for Person/NonPerson
- Removed CLIA number by Group.
- Fixed issue with editing insurance demographics without a having a Clinical Suite license.
Insurance Manager - Provider Mapping
- Added distinction for Entity Type for Person/Non Person)
- Fixed default next action for primary claims to "File Secondary Paper".
- Alphabetized Scheduplate list in Scheduling Tab.
- Provide the ability to delete un applied payments prior to applying.
- Added additional check to prevent errors when closing SOAPware with patient accounts open
- Enhanced the balance formatting in the Statements tab of the patient account.
- Fixed PDF preview to match preview in Claims Manager.
- Disabled being able to archive a patient with a balance.
- Fixed an issue related to how insurance payments display on the End of Day Report
- Fixed issue finding open appointment advanced search showing next day for afternoon slots.
- Fixed issue related to posting a superbill, if no active Clinical Suite license
Data Manager 2011
- Resolved issue with creating scheduled tasks.
- Microsoft .Net 4 is now included in the Data Manager installer.
- HL7 partial lab reports update the existing reports when the accession number is the same
- HL7 labs using DefaultZPS and DefaultORC interfaces, now correctly pick up providers in the providers copied to field (OBR-28)
- All HL7 interfaces should use the OBR-22 field to read the lab date if there is no data in the OBR-7 field.
- Providers excluded through SOAPwareXchangeHL7 are checked so continuous exclusion of the same provider(s) is not necessary
- Improved Mapping HL7 labs to patients’ charts through Remote Management Utility.
2011.0.207 Release Notes
- The SOAPware installer was improved to correctly handle the 1720 installer errors.
- Bulk signing of tasks now correctly signs off when multiple document tasks from the same docutainer are selected.
- Scheduler was improved to eliminate locking up.
2011.0.224 Release Notes
- The Structured Labs Meaningful Use measure now counts all structured labs regardless of the presence of a face to face encounter.
- The Vital Signs Meaningful Use measure now counts all blood pressure types towards the measure.
- The CPOE Meaningful Use calculation now lists success at more than 30% performed on this measure.
- PQRI measure 0421 requirements have been updated to also include the following parameters:
BMI > or = 25 or < 18.5
- Resolved an error with Data Explorer searches.
- Summary of Care on Transition of Care can now be used even if a primary provider is not set in demographics.
- Exporting immunization records now supports exporting immunization orders entered through Order Manager.
- Resolved an issue with removing blood pressure, height, or weight from Vital Signs.
- Resolved issue with the Remote Management Utility when excluding or removing unmatched patients.
- Added support for Spinal Manipulation claims.
- Added primary and secondary referral numbers.
2011.0.230 Release Notes
- Inserting an influenza diagnosis now causes a smartflow alert trigger to help meet the Syndromic Health Surveillance measure.
- The Medical Summary measure no longer unchecks in the MU Patient Dashboard after the date it was performed.
- The Medical Summary numerator now decreases when an encounter is deleted in which it was performed.
- NQF 0062 now searches for all Diabetes Type 1 or Type 2 ICD codes.
- Resolved an issue with storing demographics.
- Resolved an issue with encounter type locking once a SOAP Note is signed off.
- Resolved an issue where you cannot delete pre-pays or co-pays that were created as part of a regular payment.
2011.0.238 Release Notes
- Generating Health Maintenance Reports now only adds the Reminder Given status to the rule or rule sets selected when the report is generated.
- NQF 0421 now exports two numerators and denominators representing both required patient populations. Click here to view the documentation for NQF 0421