Installing SOAPware CloudSync
- SOAPware CloudSync MUST be installed on the Server computer.
- SOAPware CloudSync needs to be running at all times in order to calculate Clinical Quality Measures (CQMs) for Meaningful Use.
- By default CQM data will be uploaded weekly to SOAPware CloudSync every Friday at 10pm. *Note: If there is any scheduled maintenance, for example a system back-up or update, that occurs during this time you will need to reset the date and time of the upload within the Meaningful Use Dashboard. Please ensure that any database maintenance and backups remain disabled until the upload and snapshots have completed.
Download SOAPware CloudSync
- Make sure you are logged into the server computer with the ability/security rights to install software.
- Download and save SOAPware CloudSync.exe to your local desktop by clicking on the above line.
- Once you have downloaded CloudSync, double click the icon to begin the install.
Validate SOAPware Database
For most installations, the port number will be 5432, and the user will click Next.
- Incorrect Port Number
- Check Port Number
You can check this information at the SOAPware log in by clicking the Advanced Settings button to expand the window. The correct Port number will be displayed here.