Updates to the 2014 Meaningful Use Dashboard
The New 2014 Meaningful Use Dashboard
SOAPware has created a new 2014 Meaningful Use Dashboard, based on user feedback, to help our users track and export their compliance with Stage 1 and Stage 2 Meaningful Use requirements.
The new Meaningful Use Dashboard includes the following features:
- Ability to select the provider, stage, and reporting period.
- Home: Ability to view the selected providers Meaningful Use statistics, including the numerator, denominator, current compliance % and the MU required threshold %.
- Settings: Ability to select the providers that you wish to build and export statistics for, as well as, the ability to modify the CQM upload schedule.
- Snapshots: Ability to view snapshots that were run and recorded in the past.
- Take Snapshots: Ability to take a new snapshot for the providers who are selected in the Settings tab.
- Exports: Ability to export statistics, with or without patient detail, for the providers who are selected in the Settings tab.
In the top left corner of the 2014 Meaningful Use Dashboard, the user can select the provider that they wish to be displayed in the Home tab. In addition, the user can select the provider's Stage setting (None, Stage 1, or Stage 2); and the provider's Reporting Period (None, Q1-Q4, 90 days, or Year to Date).
In the Settings tab, the user can select the providers that they would like to build and export statistics for when the Take Snapshots or Export button is clicked. Check each provider that you wish that statistics be calculated for.
In addition, the Settings tab allows the user to modify the CQM upload schedule. The upload schedule for CQM data will be defaulted to upload every Friday at 10:00PM. It is necessary that CQM data be uploaded on a weekly basis in order for the CQM statistics to be properly calculated. For more information on CQM calculation, please see: Cloud Sync for Clinical Quality Measure Calculations.
The Snapshots tab will allow the user to view all previous Meaningful Use and Clinical Quality Measure snapshots that have been taken in the past. The user can select the snapshot by using the calendar to locate a past snapshot and then clicking on the calendar date (dates will be bold and include a red dot to indicate that a snapshot was taken on that day). Once a day is selected, the snapshots that were taken on that day will be display to the right. Click on the snapshot on the right that you wish to view.
The Export button will allow the user to export the selected/displayed snapshot (this is the snapshot that is currently displayed on the Home tab). In addition, the user is able to export the snapshots for all providers who are selected in the Settings tab. The user will have the option to export statistics with or without patient detail.