Register an Additional Token for EPCS
You must register an additional token under the following circumstances:
- If your hard token is replaced for any reason
- If you upgrade the mobile device that contains your soft token application
Log In to the EPCS Gold Prescriber Dashboard
To log in to the EPCS Gold Prescriber Dashboard, go to https://ui.epcsdrfirst.com/pob/login.
To sign in, enter your NPI and Passphrase, then click Next.
Add a New Token Device
To add a new token device, click on the Tokens tab.
Enter the information from the new token that you wish to add/register, including:
- Token Manufacturer: select SYMANTEC.
- Token Issuer: select DRFIRST.
- Token Type: select either OTP HARD TOKEN (key fob) or OTP SOFT TOKEN (application on smart phone or tablet).
- Token Name: enter a name for the token to help you remember which device this is.
- S/N or Credential ID: enter the credential ID from the token. If you are registering a hard token, this ID will be located on the back of the device labeled S/N: ############.
- Enter the 6-digit OTP/security code that is currently being displayed on the device.
- Click Save to register your token.