Printing Growth Charts or Sending a Copy to the Patient in myHEALTHware
Select Growth Chart to Send
- Click the Print icon under the bottom splitter bar to print the vital signs.
- Click the Send to myHEALTHware icon under the bottom splitter bar to attach a copy of the vital signs to a myHEALTHware conversation.
A user will be prompted to select if he or she would like to print the entire document, the current displayed document, or specific documents. The entire document option will be the default for printing. Once the user selects what will be printed from the three options, click Print or Send.
Send using myHEALTHware
- Select My Organization to send the attached growth chart to a patient or the patients parent who is connected to your myHEALTHware organization.
- In the To: field, select the appropriate patient.
- Enter the Topic.
- Enter the Message to the patient.
- Click the Send button.
The vital signs will be attached to a new myHEALTHware conversation that will be sent to the addressed recipient as seen in the screenshot above.
The growth chart will be printed (if print was selected) or sent to the patient/parent via myHEALTHware as a PDF document. An example growth chart is shown in the above screenshot.