Data Explorer Search for Multi-Sel Items
This lesson will cover searching databases for structured items from pick lists found within the Plan field.
*Note: Depending on the size of the database, this search could take several minutes. We do not recommend running database searches during business hours.
Name the Query
Select Chart Sections to Search
- Click on Search Chart Sections.
- Uncheck the box next to All Chart Sections in the SMARText Quick Access.
- Check the box next to Encounters - SOAP Notes.
Choose the Document Type
- Click on for Documents of type.
- Click the drop down menu in the Quick Access window, and choose SMARText Document.
Choose the Item Location
Choose the SMARText Item Type
1. Click on that are a.
2. Using the drop down menu, click on the expander node next to Generic.
3. Click on the expander node next to Lists.
4. Double click on Multi-Sel List.
5. Click the Add button.
Enter the Item Name
- Click on Multi-Sel List.
- Under the Basic tab, type the name of the item under Header. Be sure to enter it exactly as it appears in the chart.
- Click the Save button so that you can run the search at another time.