Printing Vital Signs or Sending a Copy to the Patient in myHEALTHware
Select Vital Signs to Send
- The filter options specified at the top of the vital signs chart section will determine what will be printed or attached to a myHEALTHware conversation.
- Click the Print icon under the bottom splitter bar to print the vital signs.
- Click the Send to myHEALTHware icon under the bottom splitter bar to attach a copy of the vital signs to a myHEALTHware conversation.
A user will be prompted to select if he or she would like to print the entire document, the current displayed document, or specific documents. The entire Document option will be the default for printing. Once the user selects what will be printed from the three options, click Print or Send.
Send using myHEALTHware
- Select My Organization to send the attached graph to a patient who is connected to your myHEALTHware organization.
- In the To: field, select the appropriate patient.
- Enter the Topic.
- Enter the Message to the patient.
- Click the Send button.
The vital signs will be attached to a new myHEALTHware conversation that will be sent to the addressed recipient as seen in the screenshot above.
- Print: A user can select a printer, number of copies, as well as select a few other printing options.
- Quick Print: A user has the option to set a default printer so that he/she can quickly send a document to a specified printer.
*Note: There is a header at the top of the information displayed, which indicates we are looking at vitals, as well as gives the patient's name.
Print Preview: Page Setup
- Orientation: A user has the option of selecting portrait or landscape prior to printing the vital signs document. Landscape will be the default.
- Scale: Stretch or shrink the information displayed on the document.
- Size: Select the paper size.
- Margins: Select the margin sizes for the entire document.
- Custom Margins: A user has the option to indicate custom margin sizes for the entire document.
Print Preview: Navigation and Zoom
- Navigation: A user is able to quickly navigate between pages of a Document should there be multiple.
- Zoom: A user is able to zoom in, out, specify a percentage to zoom the document to, as well as utilize the magnifier and hand tools.
Print Preview: Export to
A user has several options of the export type he or she would like to perform.
Print Preview: Email to
A user has numerous file types he or she can convert a document to before emailing.
*Note: Please ensure that a recipient's email address is HIPAA Compliant prior to sending Patient Health Information.
Print Preview- Close
A user can close out of the print preview window at any time by clicking the red X.