Rebuild and Resubmit rejected file
Rebuild an entire claim file or multiple claims at one time to resubmit to payers.
Rebuild Selected Claims
1. Click on the Submitted tab.
2. Select Filter Posted Date range.
3. Select claims by Clicking on the first one and while holding down the Shift key Click on the last claim. This will highlight those claims and all claims in between. Or hold down the Ctrl key and select multiple claims one at a time.
4. Click the drop down arrow next to Rebuild Selected button and add a note for rebuild reason, if needed. The comment will display in claim details for reference.
5. Click Rebuild Selected button.
Scrub and Submit Rebuilt claims
7. Select claims to scrub and Click Scrub.
8. Select claims to Submit and Click Submit Selected, or to submit all claims in the Ready to Submit section, click Generate Electronic.