This Statement manager allows statements to be run both in group or individually by patient or guarantor.
Billing menu->Reports->Statement Report
Statement Report Options
- Minimum Balance: Set a minimum balance by which to send statements out. This will not allow any statement to print if the balance is less than the minimal set here.
- Group: Print batch statements by Provider or Group.
- Patient: Print individual statements for a select Patient.
- Guarantor: Print individual statements by a select Guarantor.
- Date Range: The aging on charges calculates by date. Select to print and age charges on patient statements by Date of Service or by the Date Posted.
- Search Guarantor: Run statements in alphabetical grouping by Guarantor/Patient Last Name Range. (A-L one week, M-Z the next week, etc.) Statements will be grouped by Guarantor. Alpha selection should be CAPS.
- Remit To: Select the Remit To facility for receiving patient payments. If Remit to is a PO Box, a separate facility can be added to Manage Facilities for statements.
- Notes: Enter any note that you would like to go on every statement within the batch selected.
- Do not show tax id: Check to not include the Tax ID on patient statements.
- Do not show pending insurance items: Check to NOT include any charges that are pending insurance.
- Include Credit Balances: Check to include patient accounts with credit balances to be included and printed in the processing.
- Top Margin: If using any kind of perforated paper to send out patient statements and need to adjust the margins, enter the number that matches up with your statement paper.
- Submit Via Clearinghouse: If sending statements to Gateway EDI for them to print out and mail for you, check this box to upload the statement batch.
- Testing: If needing to send a test batch of statements to Gateway EDI, check this box prior to sending.
- Click Okay when finished to generate the statement batch.
*Note: If a patient has a personal balance but is not included in the statement batch, verify that the Do Not Send Statements check box is not selected. This is located under the Statements tab in the patients account.