Appeal/Resubmit a Denied Claim
Denied claims can be moved to On Hold section of the Claims Manager with a comment or instructions for resubmitting a corrected claim or appealing the determination.
If a claim is denied and must be resubmitted, the claim can be moved to the On Hold section of the Claims Manager until ready to work.
1. Placing a check mark in the Omit box will remove the amount from the Adj Total and the amount will not be deducted from the charge balance.
2. Set Next Action for claim.
3. Expand the Claim Details section to add comment/instructions/reason for denial.
4. Place a check mark in On Hold to open hold notes.
5. Type instructions and click OK. These notes will be visible in the Claims Manager Hold Notes section.
6. Collapse Claim Details and Save Claim.