Security - Drug Interaction Filtering
This lesson will show how to enable/disable drug/allergy interaction alerts at the user level. Drug/Allergy interaction alerts can also be enabled/disabled at the group or role level. Remember, changing a user at the user level, will override what is indicated at the group or role level.
Security Privileges - Interaction Alerts
To change security privileges for an individual user:
- Click on Tools > Security.
- Click on the plus sign to the left of Users.
- Click the plus sign to the left of the user you wish to modify drug interactions for. This will expand all of the security areas for this user.
- Click on the plus sign next to the word Displays.
- Scroll down the Displays list and select Rx Manager.
In SOAPware, there are many ways to customize what alerts are presented to a user, based on severity level.
- A green check mark indicates the user will receive drug/allergy interaction alert pop-ups.
- A red X indicates the user will not receive drug/allergy interaction alert pop-ups.
- Click the "Close" button when finished.
*Remember, security settings will not take effect until a user logs out of SOAPware, and logs back into SOAPware.