Scheduling Repeat Appointments
Setting up repeat appointments.
Open the Patient Account
1. Double Click the appointment, needing to be repeated.
2. The Schedule Tab will open.
3. Click Recurrence.
Click the Create Recurrence button.
Set the Recurrence Pattern
1. Enter the appointment time.
2. Select whether the appointment will be on a Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Yearly basis.
3. Indicate how long the recurrence will take place. Select the Start Date, as well as either the number of occurrences for the appointment or an End Date for the recurrence.
4. Click Save. The recurring appointments should be scheduled, and the patient account updated automatically.