Scheduling an Appointment
Schedule a Patient Appointment
Double Click on a Needed Time Slot
Schedule Tab - Patient Appointments
Enter the below Appointment information, as needed:
1. Visit Detail: Summary of the overall length of the appointment
2. Scheduplate: The appointment type
3. Referral: Referring Provider
4. Facility: Place of Service
5. Status: The status of the patient visit within the clinic's work flow. (This list is completely customizable by clinic.)
6. Recurrence: Sets recurrences of the visit, if needed.
7. Resources: Allows the scheduling of one to multiple resources for one visit
8. Visit Comments: Allows miscellaneous information and visit details to be entered and stored for the visit.
9. Verification: Indicates the date and user who verified the patient's insurance benefits and eligibility.
Note: If appointment is moved, or rescheduled, the verification will have to be rechecked
10. Check-In: Allows a patient to be checked in with the click of a button.
11. Take Co-Pay: Allows a patient's co-pay to be taken at the beginning of the visit.
12. Visit List: Displays all of the patient's past, current and future appointments to be displayed in one place, to help prevent double booking an appointment.
13. Today: Immediately selects the current day's visit.
14. Print Visit: Prints out the selected visit.
15. New Visit: Creates a new appointment for the patient.