SOAPwareXchange Automatic Creation of Tasks Related to SOAPnotes (Phreesia Integration)
Available in 2012.0.1019
SOAPwareXchange can create SOAPnotes in SOAPware. Phreesia is one interface that utilizes this functionality. Now, when SOAPwareXchange creates a SOAPnote, an associated task is also created for this SOAPnote and assigned to the provider listed in the file SOAPwareXchange imports.
SOAPnote Task Created
When SOAPwareXchange processes a file that creates a SOAPnote, then an associated task is created as well. . The task will contain the following information:
- Description: New Encounter Created via SOAPwareXchange
- Owner: <This will be the provider mapped in the PhysicianID field of the file imported through SOAPwareXchange>
- Assigned To: <This will be the provider mapped in the PhysicianID field of the file imported through SOAPwareXchange >
- Due: <The Date the file is processed>
- Reminder: <Empty>
- Priority: High
- Action/Status: Needs Review
- Type: Document
- Notes: Encounter
As written above, the task is assigned to the provider listed in the PhysicianID field of the SOAPwareXchange file.