Step 8: Staff Member Account Set Up Wizard
*Note: Each staff member will need to create his/her myHEALTHware account using the Account Setup Wizard, from within his/her own SOAPware account.
Welcome to the myHEALTHware Account Setup Wizard
Existing myHEALTHware Account
1. Create a New myHEALTHware Account
If you do not have a myHEALTHware account create a new account and to connect to SOAPware:
- Select the Create a new account button. *Note: If you already have a myHEALTHware account, please select the I already have an account button to log in.
- Enter the email address that will be used for your myHEALTHware account.
- Click Next.
An invitation to create your myHEALTHware account will be sent to the email address that you provided.
*Note: Staff members will have 5 days from when an email is sent to the address provided in this step, to accept their invitation, in order to complete the process for getting his/her myHEALTHware account set up. Should these 5 days pass, the staff member will need to click here to see the steps to take to resend themselves another invitation to their email address.
- Accept Invitation
2. Fill in Registration
Complete the registration process by entering the following information and agreeing to the Terms & Conditions:
- Enter your Birthday.
- Select your Gender.
- Enter your First and Last Name.
- Create a new Username.
- Create a new Password (*Note: the password must be alpha-numeric and contain at least 8 characters).
- Confirm your new Password.
- Please read and agree to the outlined Terms & Conditions. Check the box to indicate that you agree to the Terms & Conditions.
- Click Continue to proceed.
- Registration Complete
Once you have completed the myHEALTHware registration process as described above, return to SOAPware and click the Next button to continue.
*Note: If you have not yet created your myHEALTHware account using the email invitation that was sent to you, you will not be able to click the Next button. Please create your myHEALTHware account before proceeding.